|Phones we invited opinion polls for.|
Apple iPhone 4s
Samsung Galaxy Note
Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
HTC Sensation XE
Nokia Lumia 800
Hardware specifications of the device include:
· Dual-core 1.4Ghz Exynos processor
· 5.3” Super AMOLED display with RGBG-Matrix (Pentile) and WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
· 8-megapixel main camera that can record 1080p video, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera
· 802.11 b/g/n support for Wi-FI
· Quad-band HSPA+ 21Mbit/s 850/900/1900/2100 mobile network support
· Global positioning using both the a-GPS and GLONASS systems.
For a detailed specification list of the Samsung Galaxy note, click HERE.
Polaris Office (bundled in Galaxy Note – for creating and editing MS-Office Docs)
AutoCAD WS (for seeing and editing DWG and DXF files)
Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile Express (excellent sketching and illustration software; compatible with S Pen)
Super Compass (uses the Note’s own compass & GPS features to give an accurate orientation anywhere)
Sea Level (uses GPS to position the device accurately in metres above sea level; the Note also has an in-built barometer, which might subsequently be used to take accurate levels based on atmospheric density, but apps for the same yet not created)
- Angry Birds Space – awesome game, amazing stress buster, incredibly addictive, and best suited for the Galaxy Note (you get extra levels!)
There are apps specifically being developed for the S Pen. An array of options should be available just around the corner.
Inspiring Architecture and Design Projects
in your inbox
Subscribe for FREE, and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Try again?