Aditi, is a Sanskrit word for “ABUNDANCE” and creative power. It is the name of one of the most ancient goddesses – the ‘mother’ of all gods on earth, and is related to the terms “Beginning”.
Water conservation- with rainfall of 900mm annually in Bangalore and 2 lakhs sq. ft. site area, water-receiving potential is 6 lakhs sq.ft which is staggering 1.8 million liters of water. A water body in the centre of the park is being created for static storage. Also, encouraging residents to make their plots “Zero runoff areas”.
Waste water management – Treatment of black and grey water through some simple traditional systems.
The use of traditional patterns and architectural styles – Maximum use of natural building materials like stones, terracotta, bamboo, plantation or recycled timbers, etc.
Visitor’s parking at the entry zone, assuring privacy to the residents.
- Community Club with a multi-purpose hall, swimming pool, fitness center, etc.
- Library with books emphasizing on the green way of living.
- [Community kitchen (with biogas and solar cooker) – a boon for the working women.]
- Laundry facility and green shop – green things + provision for internet shopping with regular co-ordinated deliveries for general items.
Apartment and villas:
- Island Villas in the apartments with no common walls.
- Staggered gardens at every floor. Visual interconnection with other floors.
- Each apartment with large double height balconies with a dedicated space for vegetable gardening.
- Calm and serene interiors.
- Emergency lighting with renewable energy.
- Orientation of the apartment to have maximum light and ventilation.
- Terrace with a luxurious health club.
- Existing trees on both sides of the villas.
- Family lounge area, large terraces in villas.
- Courtyards in each villa act as an outdoor seating space.
- Infinity pool on the terrace – Connecting water to the sky.
- Facilities like fitness center with sauna and steam bath and massage areas.
- Party hall overlooking the swimming pool.
- Organic farming all over the terrace.
- Yoga hall facing Zen garden.
- Play areas for children with creativity center and crèche facility.
- Basketball and Badminton courts, gazebos, tree-house and Zen gardens.
- Pathways on all sides of landscape.
- Amphitheatre of approximate 150 capacities.
- Park electricity run on solar panels.
- Natural landscaping with indigenous plants, water bodies and minimum lawn area.
Name of the project: Apartments at Aditigreenscapes, Bangalore
Client: Preeti Developers, Bangalore
Location: Aditi Greenscapes, Sri Venkateshpura Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka
Structural Consultant: SEMAC, Godrej & Boyce,
Site area: 3.4 Acres
[button-red url=”https://architecturelive.in/tag/manasaram-architects” target=”_self” position=”Centre”]See more works by Manasaram Architects[/button-red]
Inspiring Architecture and Design Stuff
in your inbox
Subscribe for FREE, and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Try again?