|Phones we invited opinion polls for.|
Apple iPhone 4s
Samsung Galaxy Note
Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
HTC Sensation XE
Nokia Lumia 800
Hardware specifications of the device include:
· Dual-core 1.4Ghz Exynos processor
· 5.3” Super AMOLED display with RGBG-Matrix (Pentile) and WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
· 8-megapixel main camera that can record 1080p video, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera
· 802.11 b/g/n support for Wi-FI
· Quad-band HSPA+ 21Mbit/s 850/900/1900/2100 mobile network support
· Global positioning using both the a-GPS and GLONASS systems.
For a detailed specification list of the Samsung Galaxy note, click HERE.
Polaris Office (bundled in Galaxy Note – for creating and editing MS-Office Docs)
AutoCAD WS (for seeing and editing DWG and DXF files)
Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile Express (excellent sketching and illustration software; compatible with S Pen)
Super Compass (uses the Note’s own compass & GPS features to give an accurate orientation anywhere)
Sea Level (uses GPS to position the device accurately in metres above sea level; the Note also has an in-built barometer, which might subsequently be used to take accurate levels based on atmospheric density, but apps for the same yet not created)
- Angry Birds Space – awesome game, amazing stress buster, incredibly addictive, and best suited for the Galaxy Note (you get extra levels!)
There are apps specifically being developed for the S Pen. An array of options should be available just around the corner.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here